Product Review: Wedderspoon Manuka Honey KFactor 16+
Size: KFactor 16+ in the 17.6 Ounce Jar (pot) Total sizes available: 6 different sizes
Price:The price can change, please click here for today’s price.
Continue reading “Wedderspoon Manuka Honey”
Medical Grade Manuka Honey
Did you know that some Manuka Honey is so full of health benefits that it can be rated for Medical uses? Yes, medical grade Manuka Honey actually exists!
This is because it is jam packed with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. These powerful properties act as a healing agent for the body.
This makes it a fabulous all-natural healing “go-to solution” for your medicine cabinet at home. Continue reading “Medical Grade Manuka Honey”
Product Review: Steens Manuka Honey UMF 15 (MGO 514) 8.8 Ounce
Size:8.8 Ounce / 250 g Jar of UMF 15+ (MGO 514) strength Manuka Honey
Price: Click here to check today’s price
Is Manuka Honey good for healing wounds on the Skin?
The short answer is that IT IS GREAT for treating wounds on the skin. It is very effective when used in both gel and bandage form. Manuka Honey For Wound Care is something that everyone can do at home.
How does Manuka Honey For Wound Care work?
Methyglyoxal (MG) is the unique anti-bacterial compound term that gives Manuka honey its turbo charged healing abilities (also called MGO via a company trademark) and it’s very important for wound healing in particular. It is suggested that this one compound (Methyglyoxal) could be responsible for up to 90-95% of the total Manuka Honey anti-bacterial activities (source: Prof. Henle, 2017).
The PH of Manuka honey is between 3.5 and 4.5. That makes it “acidic” in nature.
Ways Manuka Honey can help with common household wounds include:
- Common everyday surface wounds
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Minor burns and scolds
Common wound pathogens (bacteria) that Manuka Honey can attack include:
- aureus – MRSA
Please watch the short 4 minute video below to find out exactly how Manuka Honey can help you heal many common skin issues at home today.
To learn more about the amazing benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
How do you heal your cuts and scrapes at home? Have you ever tried Honey? How did it go? What worked, what didn’t work? If you have any thoughts or comments on honey or wound care in general, please feel free to leave your comments in the section below.
The author of this video is Manuka Health New Zealand
Publish Date is: Feb 4, 2013
There are four products in the Manuka Health Wound Care range.
The wound Gel,
- The wound dressings and
- The Breast Pads,
All products are sterilized, and all products are made with New Zealand medical grade Manuka Honey.
The Wound Gel comes in a 30g presentation. Each tube has a flip top and all tubes are sealed so that you know the tubes haven’t been previously used.
Each tube of Wound Gel contains 94% Manuka Honey and 6% naturally derived gelling agents. The gelling agents allow the user to place the gel into the wound.
Each tube of wound gel has Methylglyoxal 250 medical grade Manuka Honey.
New speaker: Professor Thomas Henle Technical University of Dresden.
Well Methylglyoxal is definitely the unique antibacterial compound of Manuka Honey. There maybe some other compounds which slightly enhance the antibacterial activity, but without Methlyglyoxal, definitely no activity. 90-95% of the total activity is definitely due to Methylglyoxal.
The Manuka Health Wound Gel can be used on all surfaces. Abrasions or grazes, minor cuts and lacerations and minor burns and scolds.
Once you have applied the Wound Gel to the wound, you will require a secondary dressing. The ideal dressing is a Manuka Health Wound Dressing. Followed by tape or a bandage to secure the wound gel and dressing in place.
The Manuka Health family of products, the Wound Gel and the Wound Dressings are designed to be used together or separately.
The Manuka Health Wound Dressings come in two popular sizes. 5 x 7 cm and 10 x 10 cm.
They come in standard medical packaging, which is easily opened and each dressing has three components.
1) First component is a plastic liner which covers the specialized gel pad. We say that a customer required 25% more dressing than they have wound.
If they wish to cut the dressing, it’s best to cut it with the plastic liner on, because it provides stability to the gel dressing.
2) Remove the plastic liner. The second component is the 3mm layer of specialized gel pad, which is 20% Manuka Honey. The Manuka Honey used in the dressing is Methylglyoxal 400 (MG 400).
3) The third component of the dressing is the cotton breathable backing. You can see how conformable the dressing is.
The Manuka Health wound dressings can be used on all surface wounds abrasions or grazes, minor cuts and lacerations and minor burns and scolds.
This specialized honey hydrogel dressing denotes moisture to the wound.
Both the Wound Gel and dressings maintain a moist wound healing environment. Each dressing will absorb up to three times its weight in wound exudate and you will know when to change the dressing when the edges appear wet or saturated.
You will require a tape or bandage to keep the dressing in place.
- If the wound is not exudating then the dressing can remain in place for 5-7 days.
- If the wound is exudating then more frequent dressing changes will be required.
The ph of Manuka Honey is between 3.5 and 4.5 meaning it is acidic. Wound pathogens including MRSA do not survive in an acidic environment. Manuka Honey has a high glucose concentration Therefore assisting in drawing out inflammation from the wound, this enables wound healing to commence.
The high glucose content also has a rapid deodorizing effect by giving the wound healing cells an alternative food supply and preventing the cells from producing Sulphur and ammonia, which are responsible for the odour.
The Manuka Health Breast Pads come one pair per packet. They are circular and each pad comes on a plastic liner. We encourage the Breastfeeding Mums to keep the packaging and the liners for use between feeds. Peel the pad off the plastic liner, but do not remove the breathable backing fabric.
This product is ideal for breastfeeding mothers suffering from nipple trauma. At the first sign of a crack or painful nipple, they should be applied. Some mothers simply use the pads for the cooling and soothing effect that they provide.
Place the gel side of the pad against the nipple, the fabric backing will sit next to the bra, so friction doesn’t occur. The pad will absorb three times (x3) it’s own weight, however once the pads are saturated with breast milk, they will require changing.
Providing that the pads retain good integrity, they can be placed back onto the plastic liners and then into the fridge for an extra cooling effect. They can be reused for upto three (3) weeks.
Thank you for watching.
To read reviews regarding Manuka Honey Medical Grade Gel in Gel form, please click this link: Derma Sciences 31815 Medihoney Dressing Gel, 1.5 oz Tube
To read reviews regarding Manuka Honey Medical Grade Bandage form, please click this link: Activon Tulle 2″ Wound Dressing with 100% Manuka Honey (Pack of 3) 2 inch x 2 inch pad
- How do you heal your cuts and scrapes at home? Have you ever tried Honey? How did it go? What worked, what didn’t work? If you have any thoughts or comments on honey or wound care in general, please feel free to leave your comments in the section below.
Disclaimer: Obviously this information is general in nature and all wounds of a more serious nature or any wounds which aren’t healing to your satisfaction will require medical attention.
The Benefits Manuka Honey
People have often asked me, so what exactly are the benefits of Manuka Honey? If sounds amazing, but what does it do that is so special when compared with regular supermarket honey?
The benefits Manuka Honey are that it has so many amazing antibacterial and immune boosting properties. And as an added bonus, because it’s sweeter than normal sugar, you only use half as much – so it’s great for weight loss too.
So here is a short 2 minute video which will help to answer this question. The author is “The Doctors” and it first went to air, on June 24, 2010
To learn more about the amazing benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
Have you tried honey on any of your wounds before? How did it work? Would you do it again? What benefits Manuka Honey did you experience? Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or helpful hints in the comments below.
Video published by: The Doctors Published Date: Jun 24, 2010
It’s healing and it tastes good too.
I am just enjoying my honey. (laughs)
You know, it’s interesting because honey in moderation, it’s actually not bad for us. Antioxidants, cough suppressant, I put it in my coffee every morning.
It’s twice as sweet as sugar so you can use half as much.
So you know the Egyptians, maybe they got it right. (Yeah!)
And we know that it keeps, after they found the Egyptian tombs and all that. They used it medicinally. it’s having a little bit of rebirth.
Now the caveat is that I wouldn’t try this on sever burns, or diabetic ulcers or bed sores or things like that. But for minor abrasions, minor burns, minor cuts, there maybe something too this for a couple of reasons.
Number 1) it’s acidic, so it’s naturally going to kill bacteria. It actually creates a moist environment so that healing with take place quicker and
2) in the form of these exclusal wound dressings, it’s actually been shown that you may have better healing, better scaring (removal) with these products.
So it has anti-bacterial properties.
You know, some diabetic patients have tried this and said that “it’s been extremely beneficial for their ulcers”.
They are some of the toughest ones that there are – diabetic ulcers and for some of them, maybe give it a shot. For some of the other things haven’t worked, you heard some testimonials there that say “it’s worth a shot”.
Question: Should you only use this special honey from New Zealand or can you use any honey?
Well the special honey from New Zealand has the MOST antibacterial properties and it’s the most beneficial, which is why it’s packaged that way.
“It’s all mine” Doctor grabs it all for himself.
To see the gauze shown, please click here: Derma Sciences MEDIHONEY Calcium Alginate Dressing, 2″ x 2″, Box of 10
Comment: Laughing, He’s not sharing.
It’s actually worth trying. We have actually done a “home health” remedy, where honey mixed with olive oil can help with some skin irritations.
And as we saw on the tap, it can even help sometimes with medicine resistance Staph. Aureus.
I know, what has clinched it for me, is that it makes my coffee in the morning taste better. And tea. It smells good.
To learn more about honey and wound management, please click here.
To learn more about the products shown in this video, please click the links below:
- Medihoney GEL Ointment 1.5 “This Is a Gel – Not the Paste”
- Derma Sciences MEDIHONEY Calcium Alginate Dressing, 2″ x 2″, Box of 10
- Medihoney Hydrocolloid Paste Dressing by Derma Sciences ( PASTE TUBE MEDIHONEY HYDROCOLLOID 3.5 OZ ) 1 Each / Each
- Derma Sciences 31622 Medihoney Dressing Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet, Non-Adhesive, 2.4″ Width x 2.4″ Length (Pack of 10)
What did you think of this video and the benefits Manuka Honey? I would welcome any comments or feedback regarding the video. Also I would be really interested in your thoughts regarding honey in general. Please feel free to leave any comments below on the topics of healing, honey, bees or any healthy foods that you enjoy.
Thank you for stopping by.
Product Review – Kiwi Manuka, New Zealand Manuka Honey Candies
Size: UMF 15+ which comes as 40 individually wrapped pieces in one box (184 g bag)
To check today’s price, please click here
I had a head cold at the time of reviewing this product, so for me, the timing was perfect.
About the Kiwi Manuka – Manuka Honey and Propolis Lozenges -Strawberry&Elderflower Contains UMF 15+ Manuka Honey
These throat Lozenges (candies) from Kiwi Manuka containing UMF 15+ Manuka Honey have been designed to give you the amazing health benefits of Manuka Honey in a portable tablet / candy form that you can take anywhere with you.
They contain high grade UMF 15+ Manuka Honey from a reputable manufacturer and offer a quality product for people to enjoy.
For more information regarding “What is Manuka Honey?”, please click here.
They are a quality product which comes with not one, but three Trademarks so that you know you are purchasing from a company with a great reputation.
The trademarks are:
Kiwi Manuka, New Zealand Manuka Honey Candies (throat lozenges) are really well suited for people who have a sore throat and want the health bursts that UMF 15+ Manuka Honey can give them. UMF 15+ is really one of the highest qualities of Manuka Honey you can buy off the shelf, higher ratings exists, such as 18+ or 20+ but they are super, super, super uncommon and very expensive.
Rather than travel around with a pocket loaded up with a jar full of gooey, sticky, raw honey and a spoon, now you can have a burst of high quality UMF 15+ Manuka Honey in your pocket, whenever you need it.
Each individual serving of the candies come individually wrapped in a sterile plastic wrap, so that your pocket will never have to be sticky every again!
Kiwi Manuka honey products are for people who care about the ethical harvesting of honey, as Kiwi Manuka really care about their bees and bee colony health.
Positives of this product:
- Great strawberry taste.
- All candies in the box come individually wrapped for ease of use and so they don’t stick inside your pockets.
- Very portable. You don’t have to be at your home kitchen or in your work kitchen. These candies are not the free flowing sticky substance that raw Manuka Honey is.
- The candies have a soft exterior and a hard interior. This is ideal for people who like to “chomp” a bit of the outside of the candy, yet the Manuka Honey is contained in the inside for the added benefits of slowly releasing into the body.
- The product is suitable for most of the family (not suitable for children under 4 years of age)
- This product is a gentle food grade health superfood. You can have upto six (6) candies per day.
- Honey has an amazing shelf life. I couldn’t even find the expiry date on the box that I was given.
Negatives of the product:
- The #1 negative is that some people have a serious Propolis allergy. If this is you or someone you love, then you need to know that this product contains 132mg for each candy. So, if you have a Propolis allergy, then this product is not for you.
- This product is not for children under 4 years of age at all.
- This product is recommended to be used in reduced quantities for children aged 4 – 8 years of age. The recommend dose for children is a maximum of three candies per day.
- This product needs to be stored in a place where small children cannot reach it easily.
- Pregnant or lactating women need to consult their health care provider before use.
- I could not find a nutrition table regarding this product. People like to know these things. Sorry, I cannot be of more assistance in this regard.
- The ingredients of these candies are: Sugar, Glucose Syrup (from corn), water, then UMF 15+ Manuka Honey 3.14g see photo’s for the others.
- This product is listed as a “candy” and the top ingredients are: Sugar and Glucose Syrup (from Corn). Diabetics need to pause before consuming. However diabetics need to do this before consuming all candies anyway.
What to expect when you use this at home:
- My first impression of tasting the product was really quite positive. I can’t find a nutritional table for this product, so I thought it was nice that they were smallish candies.
- The flavours were well balanced and tasted great.
- Also the candie is soft on the outside and hard at the centre. The two different textures were nice. It avoided any “same, same” feeling that you can get with some candies.
- The after taste when I finished this candies was still pleasant and I could taste other foods really quickly.
- It helped with my sore throat. I was glad I had them.
Manuka Honey UMF 15+
Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey. Jar size selected is 8.8oz or 250g.
The Manuka Honey UMF 15 + product selected is Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey from New Zealand.
Quality Rating: Premium Manuka Honey UMF 15 +
Size: 8.8oz or 250g jar
Click here to purchase: Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey, 250g (8.8oz)
To learn more about the benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
Happy Valley was founded in 1975 by Ben & Dot Rawnsley. Originally located in Alfiston, South Auckland. The current base is located in Drury on the North Island of New Zealand. Happy Valley have positioned themselves as a company offering premium honey based Health and Wellbeing Products to customers.
Happy Valley honey range includes Manuka Honey, Rewarewa, Mono-floral and Multi-Floral varieties. The manuka honey that Happy Valley collect is from the species Leptospermum scoparium. (source: Happy Valley, 2017)
Happy Valley uses an extraction plant located in Waiuku, New Zealand which was upgraded in 2011 and is now a quality processing plant which far exceeds the current NZ Food and Safety Authority requirements. (Source, Happy Valley, 2017)
Video Author is: Campbell Tyson Chartered Accountants
Quality Assurance Guarantees:
Happy Valley Honey New Zealand have a consumer promise of “Our Honeybees – Your Health”. (source: Happy Valley, 2017)
Happy Valley also stand behind their products 100%.
Happy Valley are one of the few producers which offer a money back guarantee. (source: Happy Valley website, 2017)
The Happy Valley UMF 15+ Manuka Honey is a 8.8oz / 250g jar of raw honey that contains a minimum standard of UMF 15+ (they also quote MG 510+). It is a wonderful and natural source of plant phenols and is jam packed with the unique full flavour of manuka and the associated health benefits.
The UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) has been independently verified by a testing laboratory and is the measure of the unique levels of MG (methylglyoxal) and other unique chemical markers which are specific to the Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka Bush Plant). For a more detailed explanation of the manuka honey rating system explained, please click here.
UMF is the trademark of the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association of New Zealand (UMFHA) and they set the international quality benchmark for this product.
I always feel better when I see that producers are part of this quality association.
Simply take a teaspoon of this Manuka Honey everyday as you would any standard honey product.
- You can eat it by the teaspoon straight into your mouth.
- You can mix it with hot water as a tea/ coffee substitute.
- You can mix it into your smoothies.
- You can mix it into your breakfast cereal.
- You can spread it on bread/ toast or crackers as a snack.
People also eat UMF 15+ Manuka Honey to help ease the discomfort that comes with:
- Digestion issues
- Sore throats and colds
- Low energy
- Treating wounds
- Helping to neutralize damaging free radicals
- Stimulation of good bacteria
- The company has been producing quality honey for over 40 years.
- Happy Valley beekeepers really care about their bees and bee health. This is a wonderful corporate ethos to have.
- The UMF 15+ rating (MG 510+) has been independently tested and verified in a laboratory, so consumers can shop with high level of confidence that they are buying a quality product.
- The UMF 15+ offers a very high level of plant based phenol. This is wonderful natural immunity boost for people, your bodies will thank you for taking it!!
- Happy Valley stand behind every one of their products with a product guarantee. This is wonderful for consumers as not every producer does this.
- In the raw manuka honey form it is easy to adapt a teaspoon of manuka honey into your current everyday lifestyle.
- Not for children under 12 months of age (ie not babies under 1 year old please)
- The honey is quite expensive compared to supermarket honey.
- The honey is slightly bitter. You will notice is more if you regularly consume supermarket honey or local raw “light” coloured and sweet flavoured honey from your local farmers market or local beekeeper.
- This is not the strongest strength honey. Some people just want “the best”. If this is you, then you will need to purchase either the UMF 18+ or the UMF 20+ Manuka honey.
Final Thoughts on Manuka Honey UMF 15+:
I really like and admire companies who are prepared to stand behind their products so passionately. Happy Valley have been in the beekeeping and honey business for over 40 years and their quality standards are very high.
I like that they are a member of the UMF Honey Association of New Zealand and that all their products are sourced from New Zealand.
I really like the independent laboratory testing which helps consumers know with confidence that they are buying a quality product.
I really like this product.
Size: UMF 15+ 250g (8.8oz) jar
Click here to purchase: Comvita Manuka Honey UMF 15+ (Super Premium) New Zealand Honey, 250g (8.8oz)
To learn more about the benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
Video author is: Comvita, 2017
Comvita Company Background
Comvita was founded in 1974 by Claude Stratford and Alan Bougen. The Comvita purpose is to use bees and honey to “Inspire, enable and empower people to live healthy, happy and vibrant lives”. They started in Paengaroa which was a town in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand (North Island). (source: Comvita, 2017)
Comvita has been a licensee of the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association (UMFHA) for over 18 years. (Source: Comvita, 2017)
They have grown in size to become the worlds #1 producer of premium quality UMF grade Manka Honey.
Comvita Quality Assurance Guarantee:
Comvita’s claim of UMF 15+ can be independently tested and verified to confirm the level of quality, purity and level of UMF by an independent source.
Comvita Manuka Honey is graded using the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) trademark. This trademark is owned by the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association (UMF Honey Association)
The Comvita UMF 15+ Manuka Honey, produced in New Zealand contains honey made from the nectar of Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka bush).which contains immunity boosting levels of plant phenols.
Key product quality and assurance elements found in this UMF 15+ product include that is:
- UMFÂ® is clearly stated on the front label
- It is packed into jars and labelled in New Zealand
- It is from a New Zealand company licensed by UMFHA to use the name UMFÂ®
- It has the UMFÂ® licensee’s name on the front label
- It has a rating of UMFÂ® 15+ or more. (Source: Comvita, 2017)
This product is safe to enjoy daily as food.
- Some people eat it by the tablespoon (I prefer a teaspoon portion for daily usage myself)
- It’s great as a jam substitute and can be spread on toast / bread or crackers
- It can be mixed in with museli, or yoghurt
- It can be a sugar substitute in tea or coffee
- It’s great in smoothies
- Toddlers over 12 months+ (1 year old) only please.
This plant based product can be used daily as a great natural energy source to support
- Digestive health
- Support respiratory system
- Help relieve coughs and sooth the throat
The company Comvita is the #1 producer of Manuka honey in New Zealand. They are fully accountable to both their consumers and their industry. Comvita is traceable from Hive to Shelf.
- The price. Quality costs my friends!
- This is not the highest ranking in the range. The #1 product is the Comvita ultra-premium UMF 20+.
- A UMF 15+ rating is towards the top of the strength range. Not everyone will require this strength for daily usage.
- Not for children under 12 months of age (under 1 year).
The Comvita Manuka Honey UMF 15+ Super Premium New Zealand honey can be traced from the hive to the shelf. It is independently verified to be what it says it is. This is very reassuring for customers. The UMF 15+ strength is very high and this quality product will help a lot of people. With Comvita customers can be assured that their investment in this product is well worth it.
MANUKA HONEY MASKS FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN!
This post today is all about Manuka Honey Skin Care. For centuries people have been looking for a natural substance that can help smooth and freshen up the skin and heal any cuts / irritation / acne that may pop up from time to time. Manuka Honey is this all natural, extremely effective and very popular skin care product. Continue reading “Manuka Honey Skin Care”
Product Review: HoneySkin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods
Video Source: HoneySkin Organics
Video Title: Eczema? Rosacea? Dry Skin? We can HELP you.
HoneySkin Organics Company Background:
The American founders of Honeyskin Organic Skin Care have been involved in the cosmetic industry for over 30 years. They became disillusioned by the amount of harmful fillers in cosmetic products and wanted to create a positive change in the industry. So they created a high quality, natural product which is both beneficial to your skin and helpful in eradicating any current skin conditions that you might have.
Products are manufactured in the USA.
The family based company owners use the products on themselves, their kids and their pets and say that it is an important part of their day to day lives.
The HoneySkin Organics Face and Body cream contains over 12 active ingredients for superior absorption and nutrition for your skin. These ingredients include:
Amazing hydration, Anti-aging properties, removes fine lines, excellent healer of skin infections due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Honeyskin Products all use a very high grade of Manuka Honey which has a UMF rating of between 12 -18, which is very potent! Click here to learn more.
is Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, anti-viral, fights super bugs and boots the immune system. Clarifies the skin, extremely potent and used to treat scars, wounds, burns and post surgery in hospitals.
Reduces pigment conditions such as melisma, age spots, sun damage and acne scars. Boosts collagen and keratin. Anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
Full of fatty acids, increases blood flow to speed healing, reduces pores, and blackheads, redness and inflammation. Prevents stretch marks, and improves elasticity for firm and supple skin.
Helps soothe skin irritations and stretch marks. High in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. An antioxidant removing free radicals to prevent premature aging.
A natural deep moisturizer which promotes soft skin. Increases cellular growth. Loaded with minerals. A powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-itch.
Incredible moisturizer and skin protectant. Reduces wrinkles, scars, UV damage. Speeds healing of wounds, blemishes and dermatitis. Increases micro-circulation
Powerful antioxidant and cellular regenerator. Contains nearly every organic trace mineral, proteins and fatty acids to speed healing. Anti-aging properties stimulate the production of collagen increasing elasticity and firmness.
Pain relief, anti-inflammatory, strong antioxidant properties which eliminate free radicals in the body that damage cells.
Cehami (Australian botanical)
Reduces redness, pain and itching. Incredible anti-inflammatory. Regenerates cell growth by 50% and is 3xs stronger than aspirin as analgesic.
This product contains:
- NO Animal testing,
- NO Parabens,
- NO Petroleum,
- NO Water,
- NO Fragrance &
- NO Alcohol.
This product is suitable for people suffering from,
- dry skin,
- age spots,
- sun damage,
- wrinkles and more
How to Use:
For women, men and babies to use anywhere on the face and body. Get natural relief from itchy skin, dry skin, irritated skin, rashes, sun burn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, inflammed skin, and puffy eyes and wrinkles. Non-greasy and fragrance free. Use daily for anti-aging benefits, for healthier feeling and looking skin. Use on skin conditions when needed.
Apply a small amount to the affected areas twice per day or as needed. Use under your eyes to brighten and tighten. Use under your make-up as a base. Use as a night cream for your face.
Customer Review Summary:
I really like the fact that this is a family owned company who produces products in the USA. I like the fact that the owners have searched the world over looking for quality natural ingredients to put into their cream. The list of ingredients is quite extensive. Because this cream is a mix of Manuka Honey, coconut oil, MSM, Hempseed & Olive Oil, Shea Butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera, shea butter, blue-green algae, Plumeria and Cehami…. Woah, there must be something in this cream that can help EVERYONE.
I found the price perfectly reasonable compared to substitutes who use water, petroleum and alcohol fillers in their products. I really like the fact that this product is NOT tested on animals.
I really like that there is a natural product to help out so many people with a wide variety of skin conditions and irritants.