Size: UMF 15+ 250g (8.8oz) jar
Click here to purchase: Comvita Manuka Honey UMF 15+ (Super Premium) New Zealand Honey, 250g (8.8oz)
To learn more about the benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
Video author is: Comvita, 2017
Comvita Company Background
Comvita was founded in 1974 by Claude Stratford and Alan Bougen. The Comvita purpose is to use bees and honey to “Inspire, enable and empower people to live healthy, happy and vibrant lives”. They started in Paengaroa which was a town in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand (North Island). (source: Comvita, 2017)
Comvita has been a licensee of the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association (UMFHA) for over 18 years. (Source: Comvita, 2017)
They have grown in size to become the worlds #1 producer of premium quality UMF grade Manka Honey.
Comvita Quality Assurance Guarantee:
Comvita’s claim of UMF 15+ can be independently tested and verified to confirm the level of quality, purity and level of UMF by an independent source.
Comvita Manuka Honey is graded using the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) trademark. This trademark is owned by the Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association (UMF Honey Association)
The Comvita UMF 15+ Manuka Honey, produced in New Zealand contains honey made from the nectar of Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka bush).which contains immunity boosting levels of plant phenols.
Key product quality and assurance elements found in this UMF 15+ product include that is:
- UMFÂ® is clearly stated on the front label
- It is packed into jars and labelled in New Zealand
- It is from a New Zealand company licensed by UMFHA to use the name UMFÂ®
- It has the UMFÂ® licensee’s name on the front label
- It has a rating of UMFÂ® 15+ or more. (Source: Comvita, 2017)
This product is safe to enjoy daily as food.
- Some people eat it by the tablespoon (I prefer a teaspoon portion for daily usage myself)
- It’s great as a jam substitute and can be spread on toast / bread or crackers
- It can be mixed in with museli, or yoghurt
- It can be a sugar substitute in tea or coffee
- It’s great in smoothies
- Toddlers over 12 months+ (1 year old) only please.
This plant based product can be used daily as a great natural energy source to support
- Digestive health
- Support respiratory system
- Help relieve coughs and sooth the throat
The company Comvita is the #1 producer of Manuka honey in New Zealand. They are fully accountable to both their consumers and their industry. Comvita is traceable from Hive to Shelf.
- The price. Quality costs my friends!
- This is not the highest ranking in the range. The #1 product is the Comvita ultra-premium UMF 20+.
- A UMF 15+ rating is towards the top of the strength range. Not everyone will require this strength for daily usage.
- Not for children under 12 months of age (under 1 year).
The Comvita Manuka Honey UMF 15+ Super Premium New Zealand honey can be traced from the hive to the shelf. It is independently verified to be what it says it is. This is very reassuring for customers. The UMF 15+ strength is very high and this quality product will help a lot of people. With Comvita customers can be assured that their investment in this product is well worth it.