Product Review: Wedderspoon Manuka Honey KFactor 16+
Size: KFactor 16+ in the 17.6 Ounce Jar (pot) Total sizes available: 6 different sizes
Price:The price can change, please click here for today’s price.
Video Title: Wedderspoon Traceability
Video Author: Wedderspoon Video Date: Oct 26, 2016
Wedderspoon have a reputation for sourcing some of the best raw manuka honey in the world. All their New Zealand sourced manuka honeys are NON-GMO verified. The company also uses only use sustainable resources and care deeply about their bee colonies.
The company has been trading since 2005 and set up operations in the USA in 2006. Wedderspoon now have over 35 high quality Manuka Honey based products.
As a company, Wedderspon aligns their decision making with the principles of ethical and sustainable honey production, the support of bee conservation and offering transparency to their customers. (click here for more details).
Manuka honey is an amazing New Zealand superfood with multiple uses in home remedies, beauty regimes, in active lifestyles of in the kitchen. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey is always raw and unpasteurized to maintain the naturally-occurring health properties inherent in this special honey. KFactor 16 indicates that 75% of the pollen in the honey is guaranteed to contain pollen grains that are specific to the Manuka flower.
Company / Product warranty:
Wedderspoon offer a 30 days returns and exchanges programme. If you are not happy with the products, you have 30 days to return the unused and re-sellable items to Wedderspoon in their original packaging and original Wedderspoon receipt.
For more information, please see the Wedderspon company website. Please click here.
Product usage: Wedderspoon Manuka Honey KFactor 16+
Manuka honey can be consumed as food by simply taking a heaped teaspoon several times a day as needed. You can enjoy Manuka Honey just as you would enjoy Supermarket honey. You can have it with breakfast, paired with cheese or crackers. You can mix it with yoghurt and banana in a smoothie. Some people even use it as DIY face masks.
To learn more about DIY Manuka Honey face masks, please click here.
For more recipe ideas, please click here: http://wedderspoon.com/recipes/
The product needs to be stored in a cool dry place such as in a pantry cupboard, next to the peanut butter is perfect.
Other product uses include:
If you are on a low carbohydrate diet you can still consume Manuka honey. Because it is a natural product (unlike white refined sugar or artificial sweeteners), many diets still allow for small amounts of honey daily. A Tablespoon of honey contains 17g of Carbohydrates.
Every jar of Wedderspoon Manuka honey can be traced back to the master Beekeeper in New Zealand, which is great.
Honey has a lower Glycemic Index (GI) than table sugar. This is important to know for diabetics.
This company Wedderspoon, give back through donations to the Rodale Institute in North America. This research initiative is looking at ways to help prevent / delay bee colony collapse.
Wedderspoon’s products are always raw, never pasteurized. This helps ensure that all the delicate compounds unique to honey are not damaged or destroyed via the heating process.
This product is great for people who….
- This is a great product for people who care about their health and wellness.
- Typical customers are looking for alternatives to Over the Counter Medicines.
- People who are looking for all natural health and Beauty products
- People looking for a healthier sweetener with a lower GI level than standard table sugar
- Uses as a whole family health remedy (not children under 12 months)
- Free Of Fillers and Chemicals
- Genuine raw honey contains Propolis. People with a high level bee allergy need to avoid this product.
- Not for children under 12 months of age.
- Not for pregnant or lactating women.
- Manuka honey is very expensive. Quality costs!
- I like that this company really cares about their bees and the health of their hives.
- I like that this company is in New Zealand, USA and Europe.
- I like that this product is certified and GMO free which is wonderful.
- I like the taste of this honey.
- This honey is very healthy and has LOTS of health benefits. Definitely worth it.
This is a wonderful product which has helped a lot of people. It seems very high quality for the price.
To see more videos by Wedderspoon Manuka Honey, please click here.
To learn more about the benefits of Manuka Honey, please click here.
To follow us on social media please click here